1. Hats. Like I always don't know what to wear, I also don't know what to do with my hair. Hats, especially the beanie, is very useful for days when I'm just too lazy to torture my hair with hair products. Tip: cover head with a hat an hour before going out to flatten hair without using irons and hair products.
2. Oversized shirts. Comfortable. Perfect for days when you plan to pig out and not worry about a protruding tummy.
3. Leggings. I don't care if they're out or not, I won't stop wearing them. I own more than a dozen, I think. I like to pair them with oversized tops because I'm in love with the baggy-skinny silhouette.
Go lang ng go, walang pantalon!
4. Macbook. It's like more than 2 years old. It's dirty and full of stickers. It's still running on Tiger. I'd die without it. Internet, photos, music, etc. Didn't give me headaches since the burner went crazy three days ago so I have to have it checked. A sign to upgrade perhaps? But I can't afford it. I want an iPhone first.
5. Camera (Canon 400D). My eyes. My way of telling a story.
I had my eyes on the 50D for a while but I chose the Margiela Incognito over it so /shrug/. I have a decent lens (Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L) and two others so it's alright.
6. Pillowcase. I don't go anywhere without it. I wouldn't be able to sleep as easily. I wouldn't be able to watch TV as comfortably. It's my relaxation device. You can read about it here (#1 in "25 random things about me")
7. Makeup. Mac Studio Fix, Body Shop Concealer, Palladio Bronzer, Nichido Finishing Powder, Shu Uemura Pro Concealer, Shu Uemura Depsea Perfect Water-In Cake Foundation.
I want to look fresh whenever I can.
8. Bags. There's a bulky camera, a big wallet, keychains, a phone, iPod, headphones, pens, notebook, makeup, hand sanitizer, oil blotting film, a laptop, a jacket that I might want to take with me when I go out. Sometimes it's like a black hole inside. Big totes, big plus. Hand-me-down Vuittons from mom aren't bad at all.
9. I wish I knew how to quit you.
10. Workout equipments. To appease my undying weight problem.